Saturday, July 28, 2007

Why Do I Always Have to Think of a Title?

This is my first post. I am up past 10:00. Decided to start a blog.... since everyone is doing it. I really don't know how to begin. Thought this would be a good place to store some recipes and pictures. Maybe it would be a good place to complain about things too. This is what I've learned from reading blogs. Most bloogers are witty and funny and know how to spell (that's not me!).

William will probably be the topic of many posts. He is 1 and a half. He talks but only he knows what he's saying. He is illiterate and has no job. We love him. Everybody loves William.

William was named after Willie Nelson. We call him Willie, or William, or Mr. Magoo, or Josie Wales. When he is really bad we call him things we shouldn't. Things that little kids call other little kids. He has only been really bad a few times.

No comments: