Sunday, July 29, 2007

josh's first time



Check this out. Sweet stuff don't you think.
This is Josh and my blogging debut. I thought maybe I should acquaint everyone with two things I hold very dear to me.
First is my 99 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 MAGNUM
It ain't the biggest made but it does everything I need it to, including pulling our 28' Salem camper.
Second is my 1982 Suzuki gs650glz
I was born in 1982
I just picked this baby up from Gary, the fella that owns the local gun shop which I frequently frequent. It is in need of some work which you might notice. This bike has been sitting without the engine for 15 years now. I have everything I need to get it running, however it is going to take some time and money. I intend to put some taller handlebars and a nice set of saddle bags on, and am also going to have a custom sissy bar put on it. My dad will make it for me, as he has been welding since 1968 with the railroad and now owns a rott iron (This is how he spells it because his mascot is his rottweiler named trick) fence company and also makes metal art and other metal things as well. He can weld anything. His current project is making a trike out of a 1981 Honda cb900f. I will keep you all updated on the project.

2 comments:

Lisa, Josh and William said...

"two things you hold very dear to you" .......? I thought you were going to say me and William.
your wife

Unknown said...

Me too...