Sunday, July 29, 2007

Josh's Other Babies


Besides William, these are Josh's other babies. A Martin D2R guitar and Weber Bitterroot mandolin. He plays 'em real good.

Josh's turn

As it says on our profile our favorite music is bluegrass, and I ain't talking about this new age weirdo stuff, I'm talking about old school quick paced wonderful banjoful music. We also like other stuff pretty well, such as Willie Nelson, Townes Van Zandt, Bob Dylan and some other songwriter types. If you are new to bluegrass music and would like to get a taste of what I'm into, I would recommend Tony rice, and make sure to listen to the stuff he did in the seventies. I would also like to tell you, if you don't know, check out pandora.com and build your very own radio station. You can use any song title or artist to start out, I would recommend using your favorite song since some artists do things that you might not quite like. When you use a song it will choose songs for your station that closely match the style of that song. J-man OUT

No comments: