Friday, October 19, 2007

Bad Computer!!


Today our 3 1/2 year old computer crashed. I spent all day trying to figure out how to fix it. When Josh turned the computer on this morning it just kept acting like it was loading windows, then to a boot screen asking to boot in safe mode, then back to the loading windows page, back to boot screen... an endless cycle. I found my bootable windows xp disk and was able to run a recovery and chkdsk /r to repair the hard drive. It seems to be working-- for now!-- so I am in the process of backing up some 1000+ pictures I've taken since I got the digital camera in Feb. 2006. It was scary to think we lost all of those-- all the pictures since William was born. I found this one from when Wm was about 4 months old. I think these two are just too cute.

No comments: