Friday, April 3, 2009

Half-Way to Winfield






It has been too long since I've posted, so here's what we did during the month of March. We welcomed spring by going on a few family hikes near the lake, dinner at the Hi-Boy and a drive-in movie, and a great camping trip. These pictures were taken by our friend Larry at a super fun campout mid-month. The weather was cool, but not too cool, we spent time with so many great friends and family members, and other than the truck breaking down on the way home, it was the perfect (short) vacation. Later in March we had dear friends Ken, Beth, and Ryan (5) over for a German feast! I hope we'll have even half as much fun in April!

2 comments:

Steve & Connie said...

Hmmm, I googled halfway to Winfield and look what I found. With only 4 months to go I wanted to be prepared and see if there was anything on the net about it yet. Hope you guys have a good Christmas and I will see you in March I hope

Lisa, Josh and William said...

We will be there- 3rd weekend in March! Can't wait!