Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Humor

Lately William is really showing his sense of humor, for instance when Josh told him "wave to Mommy" the other evening, he waved to me with his foot and giggled. Some other cute things he has said or done lately:
me: "Hi Spongebob!"
Wm: "Hi Spastrick" (Patrick, the starfish from Spongebob Squarepants)
me: "hi Spongebob"
Wm: "no spunsebob, name's BABY!"

last night when Josh sneezed I said "bless you" and William said "I wanna bless you.... aaaaacho!"

me: "William, if you had a million dollars, what would you buy?"
Wm: "buy milk!"

He is 2yrs plus 3 months now- and can count to 10 --although usually not in the right order. He knows his colors and shapes pretty well, and the names of most animals. If asked: what does *any animal* say?, he says "goes Raaaaarrr"! This is true for people too. Like "William, what does mommy say?", Wm: "goes Raaaarrr".

No comments: